Doug regularly represents borrowers in connection with large commercial financings of vacant land, shopping centers, and other commercial real estate, including refinancings and workouts.
- Represents property owners in acquisitions and development of retail shopping centers.
- Represented borrower in the drafting and negotiation of an Ag Credit loan in excess of $10 million for the purchase of an agricultural facility and related real estate.
- Represented numerous borrowers in drafting and negotiating commercial loans for radio stations, hotels, baseball parks, office buildings, churches, retail centers, and horse farms.
- Represented borrowers in workouts, foreclosures, lien negotiations, and bankruptcy proceedings.
- Represented regional banks and financial institutions in commercial loans for office buildings, golf courses, hotels chains, and commercial development.