Doug represents borrowers in connection with commercial loans involving both real estate and personal property, including acquisitions, refinancings, and workouts.
- Represented property owner in the negotiation and documentation of a multi-million dollar refinancing of a retail shopping center.
- Represented borrower in the drafting and negotiation of an Ag Credit loan in excess of $10 million for the purchase of an agricultural facility and related real estate.
- Represented numerous borrowers in drafting and negotiating commercial loans for radio stations, hotels, baseball parks, office buildings, churches, retail centers, and horse farms.
- Represented borrowers in workouts, foreclosures, lien negotiations, and bankruptcy proceedings.
- Represented regional banks and financial institutions in commercial loans for office buildings, golf courses, hotels chains, and commercial development.